When you buy a new router, you begin to set it up in order to access the internet. But, do you know that connecting a few cables and wires doesn’t complete the setup process? If not, then you should understand that accessing the internet with the help of a router is only possible when you access the web interface of the router. The router we are going to use for the process is a Sagemcom router.
The web interface of Sagemcom router is basically the control panel where you can change all the settings of the router. However, to make changes to the network, you will have to log in to Sagemcom router.
What do you need to access Sagemcom web interface?
Here is what you need to access the web interface of Sagemcom router.
- Sagemcom router.
- Network access either through Wi-Fi or LAN cable.
- An internet browser.
Once you have these things, you can follow the below-mentioned steps to access the web interface of Sagemcom router.
- Keep in mind that you are connected to the Sagemcom router.
- You must be connected to the Sagemcom router’s network to be able to access its web interface.
- You can connect to the network either with the help of Wi-Fi or Ethernet cable.
Tip – If you are not aware of the Wi-Fi password for the Sagemcom router, then don’t worry, as you can connect the Ethernet cable that doesn’t require a password.
- Launch a web browser and enter 192.168.1.1 in the address bar. If this IP address doesn’t work, then you will have to look for the default Sagemcom IP address from the list of IP addresses of Sagemcom routers.
Tip – As you are connected to the Sagemcom router, you can easily find the IP by searching for ‘what is my router IP com’ website. If the Router private IP turns out to be 192.168.1.1, then you can enter it in the address bar, and hit ‘Enter’.
- Type in the username and password for your Sagemcom router. You can look for the default username and password of Sagemcom router by looking at the back or bottom of the router. If you have changed the login credentials, then you should enter the ones that you created. If you are not able to remember the username and/or password, then you will have to reset the router to restore the credentials to factory defaults.
What is the process of configuring Sagemcom router?
As you log into your Sagemcom web interface, you can change any settings that you like, but keep in mind not to touch the setting that could break the network.
Tip – You should write down the current settings before you make any change, as this will help you get the old, working settings back just in case, the new settings disturb the network.
What if the Sagemcom router or network ceases to work post configuration change:
If that happens, then you will have to reset the router by following the 30-30-30 technique. Resetting the router is the only method by which, you can bring the configuration of the router back to its original values and restore the functioning of the router as well.
In case, you experience any other issue pertaining to Sagemcom Router, then you can get in touch with router experts.
Description – If you are using Sagemcom router and want to know how to access its web interface, then you can go through the post and find out all the details.